Cost of Visit
Care that is affordable with or without insurance
Whether you need therapy services, medication management, or both, our superior care is available at an affordable price. Please reference our full Payments, Fees, and Insurance policy for more information or contact us at (720) 507-4779 for any questions regarding Mile High Psychiatry’s pricing.
New Patient Paperwork
At the time of scheduling your intake appointment, it is requested that you complete your intake paperwork as soon as possible in an effort to ensure that you are well-prepared for your first visit. Your forms can be completed through the patient portal link below or downloaded as a fillable PDF file. If you do not understand a policy or have further questions about it please contact us at (855)788-2559
Check Into Your Video Visit
Patient Portal: Log in to the Patient Portal on either a desktop or a mobile device to view your upcoming Telehealth appointments. 15 minutes before your appointment, click the “Join Telehealth Call” button.
Reminder Messages: You will get reminder messages via email or text and you’ll find the link to your virtual appointment. To access the online visit, simply click the link provided in the message.
- Steps to Register for the Patient Portal
- Joining a Virtual Visit
- Patient Self-Check In
- 5 ways to pay your balance
- Prepare for Your Next Visit
- Prescription Refill Requests Through The Desktop Patient Portal
- Prescription Refill Requests Through The Mobile Patient Portal
- Send Messages Through The Mobile Patient Portal
- Sign up for the patient portal to manage your health