Cost of Visit
Care that is affordable with or without insurance
Whether you need therapy services, medication management, or both, our superior care is available at an affordable price.
$275 – $300
$175 – $200
$100 – $120
New Patient Paperwork
At the time of scheduling your intake appointment, it is requested that you complete your intake paperwork as soon as possible in an effort to ensure that you are well-prepared for your first visit. Your forms can be completed through the patient portal link below or downloaded as a fillable PDF file.
Check Into Your Video Visit
We strive to offer the best services and care for each client in a timely manner. The prescription policies below are essential and necessary to efficiently manage your care. Please read carefully.
- No prescriptions will be refilled on Saturday, Sunday, or major holidays
- We require 3 business days minimum to process prescription(s) renewals/requests
- The client is responsible for knowing when medication(s) will need to be refilled (no early refills)
- Prescription refill phone-in: Monday – Thursday during business hours ONLY (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
- Non-controlled/non-narcotic prescriptions require a follow-up appointment every 3-6 months
- Controlled substances/narcotic prescriptions require a follow-up appointment every 30-90 days
- New symptoms and/or events require an appointment. The provider is unable to diagnose via phone
- No early refills if medications are overused, abused, misused, lost or stolen Client must follow prescription directions
- Medications are for the prescribed individual’s use only. It is illegal to “share” your medicine
- No controlled substances or stimulants will be provided as “bridge” scripts. You must keep your scheduled appointments in order to receive refills for these medications
These protocols are per recommendations of the Colorado Board of Regulatory Agencies and DEA